BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Dominance Factor






In Humanities we learnt about what my Learning Profile was. Mine was FF. Here are a couple of things that my profile learns by.

1) I learn best when I can visually focus on and analyze the details information. When I focus on smaller details I tend to get better results in understanding the given work. As a visual learner I need to see the details in order to learn and I have the ability to learn step-by-step instructions. Since I am a kinesthetic person I need to touch or explore in order for me to organize and express information.

2) I need to focus a bit more because that lots of times tends to be a problem for me and it is then hard to work. I need to turn in my homework when it is due so that I don't get stressed. If I get stressed I will lose all my concentration and become more clumsy disabling me to many activities in school.

3) The strategies that might help me get focused and get some work done is listen to music whenever I get the chance because I get every relaxed and stress goes out the window. Also if I am relaxed I am able to physically and emotionally express myself better. Another good strategy is to sit in the front right hand side of the room in order to see the board and the teacher. Also from the brain gym I should try thinking caps.

4) I think my teachers should now this because they would now were to seat me in class and who to seat me with, and also how the instructions are put on the board so that I can understand them. This would help me improve a whole lot and my teacher would get a better result out of me.

0 comments: