BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 16, 2010

My name


A name is not just something that your called, it your identity and who you are. In my case my name is Sanidhya and I love it, not because it sounds cool. Its because of its meaning. My name means to be close to good people and positivity. I think that very well fits me because I am always around nice people, my parents, my teachers and my friends. My full name is Sanidhya Mathur but I do have a nickname "choozie"


The reason I got that nickname was because a month before my birth my mom went to a check up on May 24 and the last time she was there they said I was going to be born on June 26. During the check up they realized that my mom was struggling because her blood pressure was high and there were some problems. The doctor came to a final dissuasion and said that my mom would have a operation the next day. After the operation, on May 26 1998, I was born a baby chick. I only weighed 2 and 1/2 kg and that is how I got the name Choozie, which means baby chick.

0 comments: